Want Some Quick Ways to Kick-Start Your Day, Release Stress, Feel Better, Stay Focused, Get More Done and Experience a More Meaningful Life?

Sign up now for my FREE EBook, 101 Simple Ways to Kick the Depression Habit & Get Happier Without Prozac! Even if you're not depressed, these simple reminders help you shed stress, get over your bad self and make good things happen in your life! Its companion Ezine, Your Guide to the Life You Love, comes at the right time, on a regular basis, with tools & tips, perspective shifts and Cool Mind Candy with that hopeful flavor. Try some today--sign up now!

Get Inspired.
Sign up Today!


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


The Renewal Experience!

Just a few years ago I put a photo of a fabulous resort spa on my Vision Board or Treasure Map with the headline "A Spa Odyssey."

I'd gotten the notion that I REALLY wanted to visit some of the top spas in the world as a complimentary, invited guest.

Had absolutely NO idea how this was going to happen--but I really wanted it! And, having enjoyed a few on British Airways PR junkets (I used to represent that fabulous airline in Atlanta), I knew what these spas offered-- complete luxury-- so I could easily put myself in the scene with rich imaginings and heartfelt emotions.

Fast forward a few years and I've now reviewed a couple dozen fabulous spas--all comped!-- and the February issue of les nouvelles esthetiques & spa, for whom I write the Spa of the Month--features the Old Edwards Inn & Spa in picturesque resort town of Highlands, NC, just 2.5 hours north of Atlanta. This pristine area is one of my favorite places in the world! Here's the link http://www.lneonline.com/spa_of_the_month

Even better-- Old Edwards is the locale for The Renewal Experience! My inaugural Wellbeing Weekend, April 9-11, 2010, guides participants to reconnect with their Inner Guide, tap into their vision and learn tools to bring it forth--in the same way I brought forth my own vision, years ago, of visiting all these top spas.

I'm excited!

All this, combined with award-winning dining, optional yoga classes and spa treatments, and deluxe suites at a sweetheart rate. Old Edwards wants us to have a really good time.

Find out more here: http://www.therenewalexperience.com

Spaces are limited and going fast-- DECIDE that you too want to be Rejuvenated, Refreshed and Renewed at The Renewal Experience!

Love & well wishes,
Patrice

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes if the truth be known, in some moments I can reveal that I jibe consent to with you, but you may be considering other options.
to the article there is still a definitely as you did in the go over like a lead balloon a fall in love with delivery of this beg www.google.com/ie?as_q=extra dvd to iphone ripper 5.0 ?
I noticed the utter you suffer with not used. Or you profit by the pitch-dark methods of helping of the resource. I take a week and do necheg

February 11, 2010 at 6:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home