Want Some Quick Ways to Kick-Start Your Day, Release Stress, Feel Better, Stay Focused, Get More Done and Experience a More Meaningful Life?

Sign up now for my FREE EBook, 101 Simple Ways to Kick the Depression Habit & Get Happier Without Prozac! Even if you're not depressed, these simple reminders help you shed stress, get over your bad self and make good things happen in your life! Its companion Ezine, Your Guide to the Life You Love, comes at the right time, on a regular basis, with tools & tips, perspective shifts and Cool Mind Candy with that hopeful flavor. Try some today--sign up now!

Get Inspired.
Sign up Today!


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


GOOD VIBRATIONS!



Several of my new friends from the most recently graduated "Get the Life You Love" class at Evening at Emory enjoyed my signature "Potluck at PD's" this week. I fixed a smoked turkey breast on the Green Egg (so moist & juicy--the Egg is idiot-proof outdoor cooking, which I love!) Here we are in all our glory after our Dessert Bar sugar high--fruit tarts, brownies, strawberry cake, homemade pound cake-- it was a feast!

What a great group-- each group over the past nine years as wonderful as the last. I've discovered a major shift in the groups since The Secret, and since Oprah has brought a lot of people to conscious living through advocating Eckhart Tolle's A New Earth-- even the left brain linear thinkers (such as the accountant among us) are open to experiencing the things that can't be seen-- using my techniques to strengthen intuition and be on the alert for synchronicities which lead us in the flow.



Janet Bivens, MD, a beautiful general practitioner who has run a successful clinic for decades, rarely allowing herself any time to express the real Janet, is delighted to have created a path to her "next life" where she'll share her gifts in other ways.

The simple awareness that WE ARE ENOUGH as we are-- without being in constant whip/ride and PRODUCE, PRODUCE mode, is huge to most of the overachievers who show up in my class. It takes one to know one, yes, I get this!

Just yesterday I allowed myself to slip into the most profound savasana (deep relaxation) on the yoga mat in my office. We forget that the restorative poses and lots of rest are key to a balanced life and happy living. Obviously, I needed it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home